Wednesday, September 19, 2012

An Outlet of Sorts

Hi everyone! I am new to this whole blogging thing, but DESPERATELY needed a way to channel my thoughts and a notebook just wasn't going to cut it. I will be honest, a lot of my ideas and recipes are inspired by Pinterest like many other people's, but most of the time, I try to put my own spin on it. I am a newlywed and not-so-evil stepmother to 2 girls (9 & 11) so there will be loads of picky-eater recipes, fun DIY and ways to be thrifty. We are currently renting our duplex so there won't be many extreme makeovers yet (I WISH!) but hopefully one day soon we will have a house so I can really make good of all the pins I find everyday. I already have a couple posts of tried and true crockpot recipes to share with y'all soon.

Have a happy Wednesday!
Sarah


1 comment: